As Legal Counsel you will closely support the Group General Counsel in all aspects of delivering legal services to the Group worldwide.
Global player in ports and logistics, with major operations across all continents.
* Assists the Group General Counsel with all aspects of delivering and managing legal services to the Board of Directors and Shareholders of the Group of Companies globally.
* Draft legal memos and summaries to the Board and Senior Management explaining complex legal structures and issues expected or anticipated in an international corporate/finance transaction.
* Draft, review, modify and negotiate corporate and commercial agreements and asset based, acquisition and corporate finance documentation preferably including proficiency in working with LMA standard pack loan documentation.
* Competitive, tax-free salary.
* Clear path to progress within the organization.
* Progressive, exciting environment
* Must be a Saudi National
* Minimum of 5 years PQE. A combination of private practice and in-house experience with international as well as local companies is preferred.
* Strong understanding of, and experience with, corporate law, procedures and regulations in KSA and Middle Eastern jurisdictions.
* Experience in logistics sector preferable.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.