Legal Counsel-MNC based in Riyadh or Khobar
Our client is a very high profiled US global company. They would like to hire a mid-level corporate lawyer fluent in English and Arabic with at least 4 years PQE to assit with their expansion in the region. The legal counsel will handle legal, compliance and professional affairs matters primarily for the Saudi market.
• Responsible for the review, drafting and negotiation of a variety of commercial contracts and other legal documents in English and Arabic.
• Responsible for providing advice to consultants and corporate support functions on legal issues generally, including the legal/contractual implications of commercial business decisions and compliance related issues;
• Analyse new and changing laws and regulations;
• Identify liability exposure and provides creative solutions to manage and reduce risk;
• Interacts with outside counsel
• Assist with all matters related to legal support of the businesses, including compliance, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate reorganizations;
• Be the “Go To” lawyer and trusted adviser for all KSA legal matters.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
• Qualified lawyer with at least 4years PQE from an a large MNC and/or international law firm.
• Strong contract review, drafting and negotiation skills in English and Arabic.
• Project management experience, including excellent organizational skills, the ability to manage a large number and variety of mission-critical projects, working independently and often in ambiguous environment
• Transactional/corporate experience a must.
• Outgoing and able to work independently with minimal supervision is key.
• Saudi National
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall Associates Ltd is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals throughout Financial Services and Commerce & Industry.
Headquartered in the City of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester and Edinburgh) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.