This position will assist the properties project management and be responsible for ensuring a professional leasing atmosphere; developing and maintaining all elements of the community marketing and outreach plan; maintaining occupancy levels, collections and delinquencies; ensuring positive tenant relations; and scout potential clients to lease properties to prospective lessors by dealing with other agents in the market to achieve high occupancy rates.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assisting the Property Project Manager in rentals to insure maximum occupancy levels at established rates.
• Assisting the Property Project Manager in collecting rents and depositing procedures.
• Assisting the Property Project Manager in all phases of paperwork and reporting procedures as assigned
• Reporting any resident complaints, unusual occurrences or incidents to the Property Project Manager.
• Being thoroughly familiar with the local area and the community and what it has to offer prospective residents.
• Working within established budget limitations.
• Responsible for specific tasks and overseeing special projects.
• Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
• Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promoting materials
• Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of prospect customers
• Confirm rental application data and personal references
• Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
• Provide information on all aspects of properties
• Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
• Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically
• Other duties as assigned from time to time.
• Possess a valid Qatar Driving License
• More than 3+ years of relevant work experience in Qatar
• Proven working experience as Leasing Specialist
• Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
• Proven track of successful sales and leasing record
• Up-to-date with property market status
• MS Office familiarity
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Persuasive with marketing and sales skills
• Customer service skills
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location: