LEAN Specialist – Qatar
Our client is a leading international consultancy, they have a requirement for a LEAN specialist to join their team on a large infrastructure project in Qatar. Candidates applying for this role must have a minimum 8 years’ experience, must have worked on large scale infrastructure projects within the GCC and must have a Bachelor’s degree in a construction related subject. The candidate placed in this role will be responsible for overseeing the development of LEAN construction applications on the project.
• Ensure and review the development of lean construction management plan by contractors
• Establish standard, guidance and best practice for implementation of lean tools and techniques with Ashgal projects
• Support development and execution of the lean road map
• Implement lean tools and techniques from project inception to handover, supporting contractor lean personnel in doing so and suggest improvements
• Facilitate workshops, collaborative planning, problem solving for consultants and contracts
• Oversee and regularly monitor the implementation of the lean practices within projects and programme office
• Oversee implementation of uniform inspection of progress and benefits from lean, including the extent of application of specific lean practices such as 5S
• Establish and track project performance improvement
• Inspect and audit projects for progress and quality; identify corrective actions and follow through actions of contractors to close these findings
• Collate, analyse and report data on project performance & benefits from lean
• Conduct lean intervention studies, generate time and/or cost savings and create case studies
• Lead knowledge share sessions across projects
• Develop and run briefings and training for Client, Consultant and Contractor organisations
• Apply statistical analysis to advise senior management on status improvements.
• Minimum 8 years post-graduate experience
• Bachelor’s degree in construction related subject
• Master’s degree is preferred but not essential
• Experience implementing LEAN techniques on large scale infrastructure projects in the GCC
• Experience working with a leading consultancy
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.