Lead Planning Engineer – CCGT Power Project
A greenfield CCGT power project.
· Working as part of the Owners team and reporting to the Project Manager.
· This is a site-based role where you will oversee the work being done by the EPC Contractor.
· You will develop and approve base line schedules for the construction of a CCGT power plant.
· You will have overall responsibility for ensuring a robust and comprehensive construction schedule is developed by the EPC contractor.
· Where delays occur, you will represent the owner to insure comprehensive corrective action plans are put in place.
· Bachelors Engineering Degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
· 10+ years’ experience working as a Planning Engineer on complex industrial EPC projects.
· Previous experience working as a Planning Engineer / Lead Planning Engineer on CCGT power projects.
· Middle East experience will be a distinct advantage.
· You must be flexible to work in remote locations.
An excellent salary and benefits package will be provided to the successful candidate.
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.