Lead Planning Engineer – CCGT Power Project
A greenfield CCGT power project.
· Working as part of the Owners team and reporting to the Project Manager.
· This is a site-based role where you will oversee the work being done by the EPC Contractor.
· You will develop and approve base line schedules for the construction of a CCGT power plant.
· You will have overall responsibility for ensuring a robust and comprehensive construction schedule is developed by the EPC contractor.
· Where delays occur, you will represent the owner to insure comprehensive corrective action plans are put in place.
· Bachelors Engineering Degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
· 10+ years’ experience working as a Planning Engineer on complex industrial EPC projects.
· Previous experience working as a Planning Engineer / Lead Planning Engineer on CCGT power projects.
· Middle East experience will be a distinct advantage.
· You must be flexible to work in remote locations.
An excellent salary and benefits package will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Job Location:
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry:
- Engineering; Oil/Gas
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 15