MaSa is looking for Lead Engineer, Treatment plant and will be reporting directly to Superintendent.
About the role:
Lead and supervise the mechanical maintenance activities of all equipment in industrial treatment plant, with the objective of increasing unit’s efficiency, reliability, availability, and maintainability.
Completion of planned preventative and reactive maintenance activities for all plant and equipment
Day to day activity:
- Carried out daily corrective maintenance as per operation priority
- Carried out Equipment preventive maintenance program as per weekly planning schedule.
- Assist in monitoring and controlling the activities of routine, preventive, corrective, overhauling and shutdown maintenance jobs related to IWTP Facility.
- Understand the activity, job and prepare the work assessment needs for job execution
- Identify, troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and simple electrical problems on plant facilities.
- Performs All planned maintenance tasks (scheduled & emergency) per defined interval/schedule in a timely manner and documents maintenance database; providing action plans and status reports as needed.
- Recognizes and corrects potential equipment failure or unsafe conditions and communicates this to Maintenance supervisor.
- Equipment Problems Trouble-shooting and Basic Root Cause Analysis and Development of Solutions.
- Maintaining workshop equipment & Tools.
- Handle time accounting to complete work order.
- Review and monitor the work plan and ensure the availability of spare parts, tools, spare parts and consumable materials to facilitating smooth execution of the job.
- Coordinate with Operations team for any requirements of maintenance jobs based on the priority.
- Daily monitoring & prepare checklist of critical Mechanical Equipment and plant equipment and reported to plant superintendent.
- Prepare the SOW for any services required as per the OEM standard to keep the equipment’s reliable and preforming as per operational expectations.
- Updating on weekly basis Materials and external services follow-up list.
- Register the Maintenance task list for new equipment and ensure the existing equipment task list it is update as per reliability requirement.
- Review and update the existing preventive maintenance task list and if require.
- Preparing the new yearly maintenance budget and follow the existing budget as per previous plan.
You will be ideally having the following:
University degree in Mechanical /Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
10 years’ relevant operational experience in a heavy industrial environment.
3 – 5 years’ experience of water Service operations.
Previous supervisory / man-management experience.
Detailed and expert process knowledge of Desal Plant operation.
Sound understanding of all relevant plant and equipment.
Understanding of plant capability.
Sound understanding of preventative/predictive maintenance techniques and practices.
English Language – Level 3
Health & Safety Systems – Level 3
Knowledge of Policy & Procedure – Level 3
Quality Management Systems – Level 2
SAP – Level 2
Time Management – Level 3
Business Skills & Understanding – Level 2
Environmental Management Systems – Level 3
Financial Awareness &n
- Job Location:
- Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma