Reporting to the Assistant Laundry Manager, you will ensure that all the tasks related to guests and colleagues Laundry are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
Summary of Responsibilities:
– Operates Washing Machine, Dryer Machine, Pressing machine and basic knowledge in Dry cleaning Machine.
– Sorts F&B table napkins and table cloths according to their classification
– Well informed in different types of chemicals.
– Convey monthly inventories.
– Organize linens and properly tuck away in the storage area.
– Separate torn and stained articles.
– Ensures that linens are neat and proper folded.
– Maintain the cleanliness of the work area.
– Responsible in making sure that the demand for the linen supply is met.
– Sort all linens according to its classification.
– Sort all laundry according to its type of fabric and process.
– Ensures all uniforms, guest and executive laundry are well pressed and neat without stains and damage.
– Report any maintenance issues.
– Help other colleagues in Uniform and Laundry Area.
– Receiving deliveries from outsource company and report any discrepancies.
– Perform other duties as assigned and requested
– Minimum of 1 year experience.
– Knowledgeable in Laundry operation.
– Knowledgeable in different types of spotting and laundry chemicals.
– Knowledgeable in different types of fabrics and process.
– Knowledgeable in Washer, Dryer, Pressing Machines and Dry Cleaning Machine.
– Good in oral and written communication.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.