– Familiar with profile drawing used for the infrastructure projects.
– Proficient in using of Total Station and Auto Level instruments.
– Good knowledge in AutoCAD or Civil 3D and Microsoft Excel.
– Determines methods and procedures for establishing or reestablishing survey control.
– Keeps accurate notes, records, and sketches to describe and certify work performed.
– Coordinates findings with work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with project.
– Holding a Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Surveying or Geodetic Engineer.
– Minimum 10 years of experience in Land surveying and 3 years of relevant experience in utilities and infrastructure projects.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in Gulf.
– Good Communication skills.
– Must have a driving License .
– Filipino national is preferable.
Unicorp was formed to meet modern engineering and construction challenges by successfully implementing as General Contractor major Infrastructure, Industrial Civil and Commercial projects in gulf and the Region with various state-of-the-art methods of construction as well as working in conjunction with renowned international engineering and specialized construction firms.
Unicorp provides highly trained and well-experience management executives, engineers and technical staff, consists of highly skilled workers and laborers . The company’s structure and resources can meet the high expectations of its Clients, and can effectively respond to the exacting and challenging demands of construction activities in gulf and other countries worldwide.
Unicorp currently employs around 5,000 personnel of various trades and nationalities. It is endowed with the leadership of well-experienced construction management executives, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineers, and highly competent technical staff.