• Create patterns, using a superb knowledge of mathematics and pattern cutting principles, determine layout for various pattern sizes to prevent waste and estimate material meters required • responsible for the daily sewing operations at the workshop which produces luxury finishing product. • Measuring and fitting • work with the creative director and teams to create the final product as per the latest fashion trend and customer requirements. • supervises and coordinates the activities of team of tailors.
Essential Skills and Requirements
• Have excellent technical knowledge and skills
• Can alter patterns to create different shapes, and sizes and how can modify patterns for a better fit.
• Good fashion design sense. – have professional sewing skills to create the final product.
– Excellent knowledge in all fabric types.
– Experience in handling high-end design its and advantage • able to resolve garment fitting problems • Understanding fabrics and their limitations • Have experience in hand sewing techniques • technical drawing skills is an advantage
• Speaks English for communication
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Fashion Design
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Beauty and Fashion
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Albania; Algeria; Bahrain; Belarus; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Comoros; Croatia (Hrvatska); Czech Republic; Djibouti; Egypt; Estonia; Hungary; Iraq; Jordan; Kosovo; Kuwait; Latvia; Lebanon; Libya; Lithuania; Macedonia; Mauritania; Moldova; Montenegro; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Poland; Qatar; Romania; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Serbia; Slovak Republic; Slovenia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Albania; Belarus; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Croatia (Hrvatska); Czech Republic; Estonia; Hungary; Kosovo; Latvia; Lithuania; Macedonia; Moldova; Montenegro; Poland; Romania; Russian Federation; Serbia; Slovak Republic; Slovenia; Ukraine