- Working on a variety of administrative and governmental legal issues.
- Follow the legal and administrative formalities outside the company.
- Update the legal documents of the office.
- Handle the notary, translator and insurance issues.
- Writing and executing agreements, contracts, minutes of meeting.
- Draft, review and comment contracts, notices POA, Letters and requests.
- Any other duties delegated by direct supervisor.
- Admitted to the Beirut Bar Association.
- 2 to 3 years of experience gained in large law firm and/or in-house with major firm.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Work with supervision.
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma