The role will be responsible for assisting the Functional ERP consultant for requirement gathering and process optimization. He/she will work closely with the PM, FTLs and respective Divisions users. This position is envisioned to be a part of a consulting role and to be merged into the core HR operations role in the future.
1. HR Operations Experience especially in Rewards, Compensation and Benefits and HR Analysis.
2. He/She will contribute on understanding the business requirements of the HR Division
3. He/She Should have a clear knowledge about the Oracle ERP system processes and be able to ensure that business requirements are mapped to the ERP system functionalities
4. Combine the applications skills with business expertise in a cost effective way to drive greater value from Enterprise Resource Planning systems
5. Be the point of contact for all the HR related deliverable in the ERP on the first level support.
6. Develop Functional Specifications, Status reporting to the next level, act as a change agent.
7. HR Analytics, Process optimization.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, Engineering or related course
• Minimum 5 years of experience in HR & Functional consulting role
• Experience and knowledge in using oracle ERP system
• Experience and knowledge in ERP implementation deliverables and process
• Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes.
• Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal,
communication skills and solid Microsoft Office skills required
• Ability to provide exceptional client service
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; FMCG; Sales
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 4 Max: 9
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma