Our client has grown to become the world’s No. 1-ranked engineering design firm – delivering integrated, sustainable solutions that help clients and communities in every region of the world create and unlock new opportunities. They operate in 7 continents, have over 87,000 employees, are in 150 countries and turnover in excess of $17.4Billion per annum. We are looking for a Junior Document Controller to work in Saudi Arabia on a remote location.
– Monitoring the information flow on the in-house collaboration tool.
– Issuing all construction design documents to the relevant contractors and performing quality checks on all incoming documentation.
– General support with project and team administration, e.g. maintaining the project calendar, coordinating meeting arrangements, document formatting.
– Information Management & Archiving:
Receive and archive all electronic information and hard copies as required.
Maintain project information database by ensuring all incoming and outgoing data is stored according to protocol.
Monitor project email inbox for any actions and route correspondence / documents to correct team members as appropriate.
– Information Management System (IMS):
Prepare and issue formal Transmittals for all outgoing information.
10,000 to 20,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
– Saudi National.
– Degree Qualified (Bachelors)
– Efficient in software and programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and PDF editing tools.
– 2 and a half years of DC experience.
– Some construction knowledge/background
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering