* Processing daily accounting general ledger entries.
* Preparing Suppliers’ checks & post suppliers invoices.
* Issuing Customer invoices & record Collections.
* Performing monthly reconciliations. (Payables, Receivables, Related Parties, Banks, Provisions, etc.)
* Assisting in the Fixed Assets process. (Depreciation, Physical Count, etc.)
* Assisting the Chief accountant when needed.
* Insuring proper Archiving of physical documents.
* Assisting in up keeping of legal documents.
* Assisting in the preparation of the different stakeholders requests.
* Ad hoc projects.
* A Bachelor in Accounting or equivalent.
* 0 to 2 years of experience in a similar field.
* Fluency in English, Arabic and French.
* Proficiency in MS Office and Accounting software.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.