1.Prepares journal entries
2. Completes general ledger operations monthly
closings and preparation of monthly financial statements.
3. Reconciles and maintain balance sheet
4. Draw up monthly financial reports.
5. Prepares analysis of accounts as requested.
6. Assists with year end closings.
7. Administers accounts receivable and accounts
8.Prepares tax computations and returns.
9. Assists in preparing budgets and forecasts.
10. Assists with payroll administration.
11. Monitors and resolves bank issues including
fee anomalies and check differences account/bank reconciliations.
12. Reviews and process expense reports.
13. Assists with preparation and coordination of
the audit process.
14. Assists with implementing and maintaining
internal financial controls and procedures.
– Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
– Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation
– Technical accounting skills previous experience of general accounting
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 2