• 1 Junior Accountant with or without Experience.
– Provide professional accounting work related to the preparation and maintenance of financial records, the audit of financial transactions and the production of reports.
– Monitoring of proper and accurate accounts and insuring proper allocation and completeness of accounting data
– Insuring that all accounting transactions are in conformity with the requirements of the Lebanese laws and procedures including timely declarations to governmental or other public sectors (VAT – Tax on Pay – Social Security…
– Review of adequacy of provisions whether related to contingencies or other charges (end of service indemnity…)
– Prepares Financial Reports.
– Responsible for the maintenance of the Company’s chart of accounts by proper allocation of transaction modalities.
– Reviews all projects related expenditures and allocates them to their appropriate Cost centers
– Prepare payroll schedules..
– Prepare and check all invoices and receipts prepared prior to submitting them to the customers.
– Reviews all supplier documentation prior to passing them for appropriate action.
– Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
– Responsible for fixed assets management and the preparation of all related documentation.
– Responsible for the generation of trial balances and any required financial statement compiled by the software system.
– Maintains customer confidence and financial information confidential.
– Control over stock taking and review of results in specific variations and advise with corrective actions
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Fluent in English
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting or Equivalent.
– Computer Literate and proficiency in MS Office
– Knowledge of Lebanese Accounting and Taxation laws is a must
– Knowledge in Visual Dolphin is a plus
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level