TAS – Transaction Diligence – Saudi Nationals
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As a Transaction Diligence professional, you will help make that happen. You will be an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions. Our team of strategic advisors sits at the heart of a global Transaction Diligence network of specialists who deliver high quality solutions to clients, helping them to meet their strategic goals.
Our core work is due diligence, assessing a target company’s finances and business projections, identifying opportunities, risks, sensitivities and potential mitigations, and reporting on these to our clients, their banks, investors and other parties.
We are looking for experienced professionals from senior level upwards to join the TD team in KSA.
You will analyse the financial and operational results of companies targeted for sale by reviewing financial information and participating in interviews with management. You’ll work effectively as a team member by demonstrating your commitment to quality, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress. You’ll also help to create a positive learning culture for other team members and support their development. And as part of your role in the wider team, you’ll have a role to play in other team initiatives – for example, account management and recruitment.
Your key responsibilities
As a manager within the Transaction Support team, you will manage the project teams and work closely with all members as well as forming strong internal links within transaction support and other departments in EY. You will understand the key business drivers, co-developing our approach with the client, agreeing value measurements with the client, providing value to the client through insights, factual conclusions and advice. You will plan, prepare and review deliverables in various forms including excel databooks, written reports, presentations and discussions with the client. You will understand the capabilities of the firm and look for opportunities to sell additional services to our clients. You will play a key role in business plan initiatives (e.g. key accounts, recruitment, and client service framework). You will take the responsibility for own learning and development, provide coaching to others, and participate in upward feedback
Skills and attributes for success
– Individuals with strong analytical skills will flourish in this environment, as you will regularly assist in researching technical accounting issues to evaluate implications on transaction valuation and structuring and prepare analyses of financial information to assess trends and fluctuations.
– Good communication skills will also be a key attribute for success within this role as you will be required to assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients.
To qualify for the role you must have
– Chartered Accountant or equivalent qualified
– Experience in Transaction Support or due diligence
– Ability to analyse financial and non-financial information to formulate views and conclusions.
– Strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills
– Excellent command of spoken and written English
– Saudi Arabian Nationality
Ideally, you will also have
– Transactions/auditing experience
– Client facing experience from a professional services background
What we look for
– Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry.
– An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offer’s
– Competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business
– Range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being
– Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most recognized and engaging leaders in the profession
– Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
– The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us
Building a better working world.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.