Senior Marketing Specialist
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our client is a FinTech company specializing in insurance technology. They recognize their people as the most valuable asset of the company, and they are accomplishing the utmost culture and the best workplace practices for our employees. Their people are known to be unique, motivated, talented and among the best of the best. They are family with great values and amazing people.
A Senior Marketing Specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas.
Should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
To be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- First-hand experience in developing and implementing marketing strategy.
- First-hand experience in creating and implementing communication strategy and plans.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Execute promotional events and campaigns
- Interacts directly with Marketing, Product owners, and Operations to identify new marketing opportunities, plan and implement programs, and prepare regular marketing activity reports.
- Recommends action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion.
- Manages activity calendar and supports execution through campaign coordination and content development.
- Develop and implement multi-channel marketing, support pipeline development and new bookings, and promotions.
- Measure campaign performance assess against goals, and report on KPIs.
- Manage campaign expenses, operate within budget, estimate monthly costs, and adjust campaign parameters as needed.
- Develop marketing campaign content
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Market Research; IT Services; Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|