The purpose of this job is to ensure legal conformity and minimize legal risk through contract review, negotiation, and standardization. Translates complex commercial/legal scenarios into simple language and action plans.
Job accountabilities include the following:
- Supervise legal review and drafting of complex contracts for management approval and execution.
- Overseeing the administration of contracts through closeout to confirm the contracting process is within approved policies and practices and flag any violations
- Developing & implementing group contracting standards.
- Providing high-level legal support for dispute management and dispute resolution through legal recommendations to secure the company’s legal position.
- Carrying out research of areas of interest to management in various sectors and update all related laws and regulations related to the Group of companies.
- Ensuring governance and compliance obligations are fully addressed and documented throughout the contracting process by representing Rezayat Group’s standpoint.
- Liaising with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and Saudi General Authority for Investment regarding corporate matters and licenses.
- Carrying out all corporate legal compliance with regards to shareholders meetings, reviewing board, shareholders meetings, and follow-up updating companies CR.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building; Management Consulting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|