- JOB PURPOSE:
In order to support our business growth, we are looking for a Sales Support Director. This Customer facing role, is strategic in a fast-growing company like TCC, where time to market, speed of deployment is key to our success.
Reporting to the VP of sales & marketing, the Sales Support Director will be responsible for managing day to day activities for all technical/ business support required by Salesforce team to achieve company targets this include managing presales and bidding activities.
- Core Responsibilities:
• Directing presales team to close the required sales activities to support sales closer.
• Work with the sales team, be focused on positioning TCC to customers from a technical perspective.
• Carrying out the required product demos.
• Build POC’s where appropriate.
• Design and build the appropriate pre-sales demonstration environment.
• Provide training to the sales team on all product/ services and any technical matters.
• Support of the sales team in the response to RFx’s with the completion of tender documents.
• Participate in the opportunities and design sessions, to ensure consistency of messaging from sales activity.
• Provide follow up presales support as required.
- Qualifications :
Bachelor’s degree in IT/Information Systems/MIS or equivalent qualification.
- Job Requirements:
• 10+ years of experience in a comparable pre-sales position supporting the sales cycle, significant experience in pre-sales and/or bidding management in the ICT industry.
• Strong understanding of sales process and technical engagement.
• Solid presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Solid background in technology.
• Public speaking skills.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|