· Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
· Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
· Continuous contact and presentation via in-person visits, telephone, and email communication with existing and prospective customers.
· Develops and refines sales methods, costs, and strategy to maximize territory profit results.
· Prepares for and attends exhibits, conferences, meetings, and other local, regional, and national promotional opportunities.
· Actively participates in the attainment of company goals and objectives.
· Collaborates with technicians in the resolution of day-to-day customer and operational issues.
· Keeps abreast of market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
· Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
· Participates in review with counterparts identifying industry trends and product requests, enhancements, technical issues, pricing, delivery, and lead times.
• 5 to 6 years’ experience in similar position handle large Steel Galvanizing products is a must.
• Bachelor degree in engineering or technical business.
• Product and industry knowledge relating to Galvanizing and steel products.
• Knowledge of industrial sales principles, methods, and techniques.
• Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
• Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements.
• Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-range goals.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both orally and in writing, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of coworkers in a diverse community, fostering a cooperative work environment.
• Ability to travel (25-50%).
• Saudi valid driving license will be added advantage.
- Job Location
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma