Principal Objective: A brief summary of the responsibilities of the position.
Responsible for coordination, monitoring and inspection of project construction activities to ensure that the quality of work are in compliance with the project specifications, approved drawings, applicable code, standards and within budget and schedule
- Monitors Contractors’ architectural field activities of interior finishing works, materials and furniture selection, color coordination regarding contract scope of work, site conditions, installation, progress, procedures, costs, schedule, and other contractual requirements.
- Witnesses contractors’ material selection, installation and quality control inspections to ensure that the permanent and finishing works are constructed according to the contract, applicable codes, standards, approved drawings and specifications.
- Provides technical guidance in interpretation of architectural specifications. Reviews job plans, methods, material selection, equipment, staffing, productivity and detects potential problems in conforming to established schedules or specifications. Reviews problems with Contractor to determine whether proposed actions are adequate for resolution.
- Reviews contractor-submitted architectural shop and as-built drawings, design inquiries, material submit, interiors and exterior finishes, mock-ups, landscaping, and coordinates with the concerned departments for obtaining their approval and/or comments.
- Arranges meetings between the contractor and concerned departments to resolve interfacing problems during construction.
- Reviews contractors’ invoices for correctness of installed quantities for the architectural portion of the works.
- Attends a bi-weekly meeting between the Royal Commission Construction team and the Contractor.
- Conducts or directs fact finding architectural investigations as advised by client.
- Initiates and prepares for client draft architectural related letters, memos or reports to contractors and other Departments.
- Job Location
- Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma