Morgan International is a global leader in professional training and has been established in 1995. Headquartered in Beirut, since 1995 Morgan has helped over 80,000 individuals across the globe in achieving their career goals. Morgan has been dedicated to cater to the needs of graduates, professionals in their early career stages and career shifters. Morgan offers various professional certification and diploma programs across finance, accountancy, human resources, marketing and logistics fields.
Morgan currently operates across 32 locations worldwide with offices in Canada, Europe and the Middle East.
The Operations Specialist is the primary point of contact with candidates following their registration,
handles the class management including but not limited to schedules, instructors’ allocation and evaluation, candidates’ attendance and passing rates. In addition, the Operations Specialist provides candidates with high level of customer service to help them complete their memberships, evaluations and exam application processes.
• Prior to each term, meet with the team and set live courses schedules. Keep schedules updated on the system to reflect amendments, cancellation, rescheduling
• Working with operations department to allocate instructors to lectures. Ensure the right instructors are delivering the right courses.
• Monitor instructors’ performance and delivery styles, gather feedback from candidates on their overall satisfaction with the instructors. Provide Operations department with ongoing feedback and improvement suggestions.
• Calculate instructors’ fees, issue instructors payments and ensure they are paid on time
• Ensure each instructor has updated agreements, CVs, pay rates, and evaluation forms on MRM
• Ensure each candidate signs on the enrollment agreement and is aware of and understand its content prior to the registration
• Follow up with the administrator and make sure candidates’ attendance records are being input on the system in a timely manner.
• Monitor candidates’ attendance, call and follow up with candidates
• Provide candidates with a friendly and supportive environment; maintain outstanding standards and solid technical knowledge along with other components of student service
• Stay in touch with candidates after the courses end. Ensure proper follow up and visibility on students’ completion rates and passing rates
• In coordination with the operations department and under the direct manager’s supervision handle candidates’ complaints proactively. Resolve complaints taking into consideration candidates’ satisfaction, word of mouth and Morgan’s policies and procedures.
• Provide high visibility and constant reports to the team on candidates ‘attendance, completion rates, passing rates, instructors evaluations and ratings along with any other needed information
• Attend conferences, events and job fairs within the territory to promote Morgan International and to develop leads
• Collaboratively work in a team, provide visibility and help, share ideas, activities and suggestions
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Training & Education Center|
|Career Level:||Fresh Graduate|