- Manage & Support all BU revenue- and expense-reporting, ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments. Ensure all local & regional reporting for BU is completed accurately and on-time as directed by HQ.
- Support BU in pursuit financial targets through in-depth analysis and sharing of financial knowledge. Co-ordinate and support any allocations/ cost share between BU’s within market or above market. Actively ensure compliance with laws, policies and best practices.
- Support the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts.
- Support the enhancement and compliance of Business Finance processes, standards and systems.
- Business Finance contact for BU-managers.
- Communicate, discuss and challenge financial impacts with BU-managers. Prepare and present at BU related meetings where financial input/ commentary is required/ requested.
- Attend – as requested – Regional BU related finance meeting. Own, manage and complete financial information requests from HQ & other regions.
- Ad hoc tasks occurring on Business Finance-function as assigned / requested from HQ
- Manage revenue and related expense reporting for two Business Units, thereby ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of results, comparative analysis and commentary to BU leaders and Regional BU Finance support team. Understand business / economic I environmental drivers of Actual results versus Budget / Operating Plan and Forecast.
- Ensure financial planning processes for revenue and direct expenses – strategically capture, carefully estimate and skillfully communicate business-impacting events. Anticipate changes, seek better practices and contribute to the company as a whole to be successful l in its aims .
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|