Our client is a leading provider of airport services. They are currently looking for a Legal Manager to be based in Jeddah.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To oversee and manage the legal activities for and on behalf of our client, and to provide guidance and counsel on a broad range of legal matters including regulatory compliance, employment law, contracts, and litigation and to ensure the business interests are protected.
• Ensure alignment of the Legal sections strategy and plans in shaping and implementing Strategic Relations and Internal Controls strategy
• Lead the development and implementation of the Legal sections plan, policies, procedures, and processes
• Monitor performance of the Legal section against KPIs and objectives on a regular basis.
Recommend improvements and efficiencies in line with corporate priorities
• Develop and monitor the annual Legal sections budget in alignment with the overall Strategic Relations and
• Internal Controls budget and with the Finance function
• Lead all legal activities in coordination with changing business needs and strategic direction
• Remain up to date regarding latest laws, rules and regulations that might pose a risk on and interpret the impact and implications of legislation on
• Produce regular and ad hoc reports and analysis on legal matters, activities and programmes, and communicate them to Executive Management
• Develop and implement a compliance reporting system (in coordination with Internal Audit) that identifies
• areas of legal non-compliance and reports them to Board and Executive Management
• Provide guidance and direction to executive leadership to assure proper understanding, interpretation and application of contractual obligations and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
• Coordinate with Internal Audit to provide advice and support to functions, and ensure all activities are conducted properly, in compliance with laws and regulations, and to reduce the threats and risks on
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Law is essential
• Qualification for practice of legal profession in KSA is required Professional Certifications Required
• Must be a Licensed Lawyer by KSA Ministry of Justice
• Membership of Saudi Bar Association is preferred
• Minimum of 7 years of work experience in Legal Affairs with at least 3 years of experience in a managerial role
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering