PURPOSE OF THE JOB
– Responsible for initiations and executional excellence of the marketing campaigns across the country.
– Responsible for managing the team towards profit by maximizing sales and margin revenue of Novalac‘s Special Formulas. ensures the achievement of sales objectives and marketing strategies according to Novalac’s overall objectives and policies.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
– Ensure the alignment between the sales and marketing activities in order to maximize the sales performance of Novalac special formulas.
– Ensure the training, product knowledge and coaching to the entire team (Managers and medical representatives).
– Regulatory affair role including the internal regulations, standard operation procedures (SOPs) and enlisting the new launches in addition to managing the external regulations of Saudi Arabia authorities’ updates.
– Provides leadership and direction to the team on a regular basis
– Formulates, coordinates and realizes the commercial objectives in addition to the strategic and operational marketing sales activities in order to meet sales and market share objectives.
– Follows up on the Special formula sales and the return on investment (ROI) of commercial and marketing activities of each region across the country.
– Ensures that the entire team of managers and medical representatives are well trained, coached and have the necessary product knowledge.
– Performs Field and coaching visits with the medical representatives in addition to visiting the top customers across country.
– Ensures the delivery of market analysis and market feedback.
– Organizes and follows up the daily activities of the associates across the country
– Advanced University degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, and Biochemistry, nutrition or any other related field.
– 5 years of successful previous experience.
– Previous experience in healthcare management and marketing.
TECHNICAL & CORE COMPETENCIES
– Leadership skills and influencing others
– Excellent Communication skills
– Customer focus and building relationships.
– High business acumen.
– Adaptability and Flexibility
– Team Management and Development
– Planning and Organization
– Learning Agility
– Strategic thinking.
– Sales management.
– Problem Analysis and Solving.
– Negotiation skills
– The ability to measure and assess the staff training needs.
– Office Work
A leading company in Lebanon.