Quest Search and Selection is working with a leading luxury retail and distribution company, looking for a Field Trainer to join their team in Saudi Arabia (KSA). You will be a vital part of the company’s initiatives to bring the ultimate luxury retail experience to its customers and a chance to work with the most recognized brands in the world.
As a Field Trainer, you will:
– Perform regular corporate training and on-site support
– Design training manuals, multimedia aids, tools, and educational materials
– Design and execute orientation and staff development programs
– Design training programs to cover knowledge gaps and performance appraisals
– Ensure teams develop necessary skills and product knowledge
– Apply various training techniques (e.g. demo, group activities, face-to-face, online)
– Perform ad hoc tasks assigned by Learning Manager
– At least 3 years’ experience as a Field Trainer or similar in Retail
– Experience working in Luxury retail an advantage
– Strong interpersonal, motivational, and presentation skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– English and Arabic proficiency is a must
– Saudi national (required)
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this highly successful company, then please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years’ experience in sourcing the world’s best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants’ skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.