· Develop and implement policies and procedures related to facilities department.
· Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, gardeners and ensure meeting the standard level of operation and cleanliness
· Oversee and Maintain the operations of the facilities and offices in all sites, including:
o Security maintenance: badging and office key management
o Supply ordering and restocking
o Building and facilities requests
o Office and furniture move
o Building and tenant relationships, including parking
o Vehicle Fleet Maintenance
o Office expansion planning
o Emergency preparedness, including security cameras
· Performs and supervises tasks related to installation and maintenance of HVAC, lighting/electrical, plumbing, preventive building maintenance/building improvements, civil work, environmental, safety for buildings, Offices and Warehouse, Workshop etc.
· Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, cleaning, pantry, waste disposal and recycling, office moves etc.
· Purchases materials and equipment required for maintenance repairs, ensure products and services are purchased cost effectively.
· Inspect buildings structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
· Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
· Ensure that basic facilities are working well enough to continue serving the daily needs liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
· Manages vendor relationships and collaborates with firm leadership on requests for proposals, contract negotiations and fulfillment of existing relationships
· Being the team single point of contact for all facility management issues
· Prepared monthly facility maintenance reports and schedule both of financial and nonfinancial activities.
· Perform other related tasks as assigned by the Head of Shared Services
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|