– Coordinate all the works related to Facilities Management Services
– Preventive Maintenance Planning & Management
– Preparation of all necessary documents related to Facilities Management
– Plan for facility’s future requirements to ensure availability and suitability of options and resources for additional and new premises.
– Ensure that buildings, premises and facilities comply with health, safety and legal requirements.
– Degree in Engineering or any related courses.
– Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Facilities Management.
– Experience with a service provider is preferred.
– Possess good communication skills.
– Strong background in MEP maintenance.
– Should have Transferable Iqama.
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that’s why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.