Develop and maintain engineering part in projects and and control polices and procedures. Create project plans, determine projects needs and performance indicators and monitor project achievement progress.
Ø Managerial Responsibilities
· Participates in the development and implementation of the department’s strategy, objectives, and KPI’S. Communicates and promotes the department’s strategy across all relevant stakeholders.
· Participates in the development and implementation of the department’s policies and procedures.
· Contributes to the planning of the department’s annual budget and optimizes the use of the budget.
· Monitor staff achievements, perform periodic performance appraisals, and provide guidance or coaching to direct reports in performing their delegated duties
Ø Functional Responsibilities
· Contributes to the department’s strategic objectives and operational plans, and ensure the cascading of such to employees’ individual objectives.
· Monitor the department’s budgeting process and provide the function head with the department’s budget forecast. Monitor performance against budget and address variances.
· Contributes to the implementation of Mashroat standard engineering processes and procedures
· Lead the monitoring activities related to the technical performance of third parties and providers and ensure that deliverables are reviewed and aligned with NWC expectations.
· Lead the review and approval process related to design changes in on-going projects.
· Provide the scope and technical requirements and specifications for projects that would serve as input for RFPs and initiatives.
· Oversee the coordination with related departments to provide support in preparation of RFPs and evaluation of proposals.
· Lead value engineering efforts and provide input on best practices on water / waste water infrastructure design.
· Support in the design of technical standards for NWC projects covering water, waste water, metering and equipment domains.
· Manage the coordination with project managers and analyse the outputs of the project to assure the delivery of technical standards and set actions to improve it.
· BA/BS (Master preferred) Degree in Engineering,Project Management or equivalent.
· Customer Focus – Identifying and Anticipating Customer Needs
· Teamwork – Delivering Information and Assistance
· Effective Communication – Attentively Listening
· Problem Solving – Defining a Problem
· Results Orientation – Setting Goals
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|