Oversee the contract management performance of NWC’s, and to create, implement and monitor legal strategies to promote sustainable development.
Ø Managerial Responsibilities
· Develops and implements the directorate’s strategy, objectives, and KPI’S and ensure department managers and employees are working towards achievement of these objectives.
· Develops and implement the department’s policies and follow the set procedures in order to achieve section objectives.
· Controls the department’s annual budget monitors all employees are within the assigned budget.
· Ensures the ongoing development of the department’s employees, and guide the performance management and the developmental activities of direct reports to ensure engaged and high performing employees.
Ø Functional Responsibilities
· Define privatization contract management policies, procedures and standards
· Manage privatization contracts after successful privatization of distribution channels and assets
· Manage the relationship between involved third parties and NWC
· Track contract performance, delivery of milestones and adherence to timelines
· Coordinate with involved third parties, government entities and NWC departments for resolution of disputes
· Follow-up on any disturbances related to privatization contracts, search for solutions and escalate when necessary
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|