- To ensure that all accounts transactions are recorded in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the local governmental regulations. To arrange for the timely payment for suppliers and subcontractors as per the contractual agreements and the company’s resources. To provide the required accounting reports for management as needed.
- To ensure that internal and external financial audits are completed as needed and within the company’s policies.
Detailed Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintains and updates the Company’s chart of accounts.
- Supports Management in developing feasibility studies when needed
- Coordinates with Procurement in the negotiations of payment terms with suppliers/subcontractors.
- Prioritizes payments to suppliers/subcontractors in coordination with Procurement.
Monitors accounting entries.
- Ensures accuracy of accounting data.
- Ensures that all financial and accounting transactions are recorded in compliance with accepted accounting procedures and international financial reporting standards.
- Reconciles accounts between companies and within the profit centers of the Company.
Ensures timely completion of Accounts.
- Verifies staff and manpower payrolls in coordination with Personnel.
- Prepares internal financial reports as needed by Management.
- Interacts with external auditors to produce the Company’s financial statements and tax returns (where applicable).
- Coordinates with the Plant and Equipment Manager to reconcile assets between the Plant division and accounts.
- Assists in the training and development of personnel in the Finance and Accounts Division.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|