• Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
• Generate financial reports and statements to Finance Manager for review.
• Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively
• Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
• Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
• Work collaboratively with other teams to achieve shared goals
• Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
• Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
• Communicate with Suppliers and maintain their accounts by reconcile their ledgers.
• Maintain employees’ ledgers (payments and adjustments) communicate with them and sort out their requests in order to arrange payments and adjustments required for booking.
• Maintain store ledger and store reconciliation.
• Report directly to Financial Manager
|Job Location:||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|