To Supervise Accommodation, Catering, Housekeeping, Laundry & Maintenance and all other allied Operations for Camps.
• Quality |Related
• 1) Check and maintain records for food quality e.g. recipes, cleaning schedules, etc.
• 2) Supervise the storekeeper in checking and storing the quality of food products.
• 3) Checks and maintained employees in the standard requirement
• 4) Conduct staff meetings and give feedback for quality improvement.
• 5) Check, maintained and quality of assets and running assets to ensure quality.
• 6) Fixed Assets inventory to be up to date with proper records.
• 7) To ensure proper billing is done for his camp
• (b) Cost Control
• 1) Check as per budgets and control expenses.
• 2) Check staff scheduling and productivity and minimize labour cost.
• 3) Maintain wastage reports and minimize the same.
• 4) Maintain actual mandays reports and make production plan accordingly.
• 5) Check all other expenses if budgeted.
• 6) Provide feedback through the customer interactions.
• 7) Ensure that variation in revenue budgets are reflected in the cost and expenses incurred.
• 8) Check and control mandays and guest dining as per the invoiced details.
• (c) Customer Satisfaction Related
• 1) Have regular meeting with client (minimum once a month) and record the same.
• 2) Document action taken and measure improvement.
• 3) Feedback records to be maintained in the Company System.
• (d) Food Safety Related
• 1) Temperature Control Records at all stages of receiving production and service to ensure food safety.
• 2) Production Schedules to minimize holding time.
• 3) Check daily hygiene and sanitation of the area.
• 4) Report food safety concerns documented to immediate supervisor
• 5) Ensure confidentiality of the business information
• (e) Others
• 1) Coordinate with purchase for all requirements
• 2) Report revenue mandays/cash sales on due dates
• 3) Report all cash expenses with details as required.
• 4) Ensure company interest is given priority
|Job Location:||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|