An organization that is based in Riyadh has a current job vacancy for the following position:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Report to: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
The Administrative Assistant will undertake a variety of day-to-day office, clerical, and secretarial duties for Chief Operating Officer. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for answering phones, filing, reviewing incoming documents, conducting research, preparing reports, arranging meetings and managing multiple calendars. In addition to providing direct support to COO, the Administrative Assistant’s job is also entailing providing for a variety of support duties for the Production team on an as needed basis.
Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Provide administrative support in daily activities such as word processing, data entry, labeling, filing, duplication of materials, and calendar management for the Production team members.
• Manage communication of information in and out of the office; type out correspondence letters, emails, memos, etc. (paper and electronic); prepare outgoing mail and packages for COO.
• Oversee and participate in the coordination, preparation, and distribution of all COO and the Production team-related matters, including meeting materials and presentations.
• Serve as a relationship officer for the Production team and COO; provide support, give updates, coordinate with relevant team members.
• Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Provide information by answering questions and requests to relevant team members.
• Take COO and the Production team meeting notes and transcribe them into email, document or spreadsheet form.
• Oversee property management services, including maintenance of building and ordering proper janitorial supplies.
• Provide information by answering questions and requests.
• Complete administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
• Arrange logistics for all external and internal meetings.
• Be available for both teams Production, Administration during regular business hours plus on-call as needed.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Non-profit Organization|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|