Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Associate Landscape Architect under close supervision, performs a variety of landscape architectural duties by applying basic architectural techniques and analysis. The Landscape Architect at this level is in a developmental mode, being trained under close supervision in the utilization of landscaping architectural theories and practices, and company procedures.
- Performs simple to routine design assignments requiring the application of basic principles and elementary theories studies in a four-year university program, and available data in the landscape architectural field.
- Assist in developing design solutions, high quality presentation drawings, and technical packages from concept design, through design development, final design to tender and contract documentation.
- Assist in preparation and/or modification of drawings, specifications, BOQ items and calculations.
- Assist in preparation and/or modification of reports, presentations and other graphic illustrative materials.
- Assist in preparation and/or modification of project status reports.
- Assist in preparation and/or modification of proposals as assigned by senior management;
- Assist in developing well resolved, innovative, and creative conceptual design of the Landscape Architectural elements of an assigned project.
- Plans, coordinates and undertakes the presentation of conceptual design.
- Plans, schedules, conduct, undertake and coordinate detailed phases of the Landscape Architectural elements of an assigned project.
- This includes but not limited to the preparation of original designs, layouts, details, drawings and specifications.
- Provides input to CADD designers and drafters working on the same subject.
- Completes other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|