A leading Furniture Manufacturing company based in Qatar is currently seeking for experienced Joinery Production Managers/ Supervisors to manage the Factory.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and instruct the workforce to undertake the allocated work to meet the defined time schedules and quality.
- Planning of allocated workforce in accordance with the projects requirements.
- Oversee on-site production and installation.
- Ability to read drawings and production details and to provide required cutting lists and quantities.
- Monitoring and supervising the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
- Responsible for the maintenance and recording of project correspondence.
- Allocate tasks, provide schedule and Coordinate with the Paint, Upholstery and carpentry divisions for the successful completion of the project.
- Coordinate the Procurement and Logistics of the projects with Administration/ Procurement Department.
- Liaise with all suppliers, vendors and be familiar with multiple price options for raw materials and allied services.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality control programs.
- Plan and execute measures for cost control, inventory management and other policies & strategies for the success of the organization.
- Ensure that the company policy and procedures are maintained and implemented at all times.
- Initiate proper production and quality control systems.
- Costing, Estimating and Reports
- Improving the overall workmanship and production quality.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Fit-Out & Joinery; Interior design; Home & Office Furniture|