- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Analyzing change and advising accordingly.
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers.
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- Managing budgets
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company’s debt facilities.
- Supervising Accounting staff.
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|