Registered Nurse (RN)
The RN’s job function is to care for patient needs and perform whatever duties the Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Director or Medical Doctor assigns, including clerical tasks. The Registered Nurse (RN) will be responsible for rendering patient care in assigned area in terms of individualized client needs and conformance with recognized nursing techniques, procedures, and established standards.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The responsibilities of a clinical Registered Nurse (RN) may include:
· Utilize nursing knowledge and skills in the safe implementation of basic preventative therapeutic and rehabilitative nursing care of assigned patient/family as evidenced by documentation and observation of positive patient care outcomes.
· Perform delegated independent nursing functions using established procedures, policies, guidelines and standards as observed by the Nurse Practitioner.
· Administer medication accurately, observing patient response, as evidenced by documentation in the medical record and lack of negative outcomes
· Maintain and coordinate communication among patient/significant other, staff and physician as evidenced within medical record, client and health care team feedback.
· Assist in assuring that effective communication exists with patient/significant other as reflected in the plan of care. Give punctual change of shift report consisting of pertinent and relevant information for assigned patients.
· Work collaboratively with other members of the health care team in coordination of the patient’s care as evidenced by other department feedback.
· Assist patients, family members or other clients with concern and empathy; respect their confidentiality and privacy and communicate with them in a courteous and respectful manner.
· Answer and refer telephone calls or other inquires to ensure accurate and timely communications are facilitated.
· Answer inbound calls from patients, place outbound calls to patients per approved protocols, document in EMR patient concerns/phone encounters and communicate with provider as needed.
· Ability to manage and document phone calls in the case that computer systems are down.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|