The Opportunity is for J’s Preschool.
1. Maintains health files with complete information and records of all students as required by Kuwait law and school procedures.
2. Updates and follows up on immunization records. Assists the Ministry of Health on any vaccination campaign.
3. Submits a purchase order for all needed health supplies and medicine to admin coordinator. Ensures that the clinic is fully stocked at all times.
4. Is responsible for the hygiene and housekeeping of the clinic, bed sheets, and sterilization of equipment and other related health requirements.
5. Generates an updated list of students that who require special medical attention or intervention when needed. Provides list to academic coordinator, teachers and admin coordinator. Ensures that respective teachers are informed of procedure to be taken with each case.
6. Administers an annual check-up for all students during the first quarter of the academic school year and updates health files accordingly. The annual check-up includes screening for visual impairment, lice check, development of child in height and weight, and assists a visiting dentist in a dental check-up for cavities.
7. Reports to the admin coordinator any school-wide or citywide health problems or communicable diseases and recommends appropriate action.
8. Plans individually and with teachers to provide meaningful health education for students, teachers assistants and other staff members.
9. Provides academic coordinator and teachers with an updated list of all students who require special medical attention (i.e., students who suffer from food allergies asthma, diabetes, hypertension, etc.)
10. Refer students who are in need of medical and dental care to parents.
11. Initiate school health programs and maintain close working relationships with other health care providers in the community to keep abreast with the local campaigns going in the schools/country.
12. Informs a parent via app application inbox about vaccinations schedule on monthly basis for the students individually.
13. Responsible for maintaining hygiene and cleanliness of all class room and WCs through helpers and seeks daily logs and reports.
14. Maintains logs of the routine cleaning procedures done by helpers
15. Daily tasks include; checking temperature and overall health in general at arrival and dismissal time of students; pays tours twice a day around the campus making sure the about health, hygiene and cleanliness of WCs; submit daily health reports of students with health concerns to admin coordinator; coordinates with parents to inform about any incident that affected health of the students; to be present at reception area and help parents as needed.
Knowledge and proficiency in fundamental nursing procedures such as taking vital signs, medication administration, First Aid,, ECG process , blood sugar monitoring, , documentation, proper wound management etc. Acquainted with sterilization technique, safety measures, good hygiene, environmental sanitation, and infection control standards
- Job Location
- Hawali, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $500 – $1,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- Min: 21 Max: 60