Responsible for delivering friendly, efficient customer service, answering and directing phone calls to the relevant personnel, providing directions to visitors, responding to any inquiries, in addition to performing clerical duties as requested.
– Implement the Admin Support Function’s policies and procedures and comply with AAW’s other policies.
– Operate multi-line telephone system to answer incoming call, direct callers to appropriate personnel after determining the purpose of the call, and take adequate messages when required.
– Respond to any inquiries of callers, answer questions related to the company and provide callers with the required information.
– Maintain an updated extension list of all AAW employees in addition to a phone directory of clients that AAW contact on a regular basis.
– Ensure that guests are greeted and well-received, and are effectively guided to waiting rooms or offices.
– Deliver friendly and professional customer service to visitors, determine nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
– Maintain a detailed log of visitor and guest entry / exit times and dates.
– Ensure that guests are greeted and well-received, and are effectively guided to meeting rooms or offices.
– Prepare for meetings and conferences by reserving and scheduling the meeting rooms prior to meeting commencement time.
– Receive, sort and distribute mail and facsimiles to the concerned employees, in addition to handling the outgoing mail and courier services.
– Provide word-processing and some secretarial support as well as receive, direct and relay fax messages.
– Prepare all reports as required by the Head of Admin Support.
– Perform ad-hoc and other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|