The Talent Development Team are responsible for a broad range of learning & development within the company including initiatives, projects and programs that enable talent and leadership development. The job holder will partner with various diverse businesses to identify, develop and deliver or source appropriate development programs to enable professional and manager growth. The role also requires a confident and business savvy Talent Development Manager who understands the importance of balancing customer focus with driving a common approach to quality development. The successful incumbent will be expected to communicate and influence across diverse cultures operating from the front line to C-suite level and have solid working relationships with a wide variety of business stakeholders. Strong competencies are required in facilitating inspiring classes, presenting to executive leaders and managing project teams to committed timelines.
- Working with business leaders and managers to identify leadership and core training needs and trends within the business.
- Designing / developing both in-house and with expert third parties, solutions that include a blended approach to learning, including class facilitation, coaching, action learning & e-learning.
- Work with business leaders and HR teams to ensure talent development programs are executed on time and at the required standard to ensure robust and effective business outcomes.
- Work with Talent Solutions Teams to understand and improve data and reporting with regards to learning and development using an integrated Learner Management System (SuccessFactors).
- Implement and drive regular opportunities for networking and sharing resources within and across divisions/functions to leverage talent development alignment and resources.
- Create presentations and reports for leadership meetings.
- Lead and/or be part of talent projects, partnering with stakeholders from Talent Solutions, HR and Business Units.
- Coach, train and develop people managers understanding of talent strategies and assessment / development Centers.
He/she is an influential leader with the ability to present new strategies and proposals in a compelling manner; an agile, strategic thinker who can strike the right balance between strategy and tactical planning and with the ability to execute flawlessly. This person will have extensive experience of working within complex international, multi-cultural organizations and is a self-initiating, independent thinker, who demonstrates a high degree of adaptability, flexibility and global mindset.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience managing Learning & Development or equivalent, demonstrating a track record of increasing responsibility, leadership and success.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing with confident presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with and influence senior leaders.
- Process orientated, calm under pressure with an ability to solve problems.
- Flexible approach, comfortable taking on a broad remit, adapting to new assignments with ease
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Educated to university degree level in Business Management, Adult Learning or HR/OD.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Teaching and Academics
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8 Max: 12
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; India; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; South Africa; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom
- Master’s degree