Primary Job Purpose
The jobholder is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a Retail branch including sales, customer services and security in line with the objectives, policies, and procedures of the Bank.
Planning and Management
- Establish goals for assigned Branch staff in conjunction with Senior Management
- Develop and implement corrective measures to ensure the Branch is delivering quality products and services by reviewing and analysing discrepancies in transaction volume, loan document deficiencies, net account growth and frequency of client complaints
- Devise and implement plan(s) required to meet or exceed annual goals
- Implement department operating budget and operates within the guidelines.
- Maintain updated knowledge of rules, regulations and standards in the field and related matters of interest to the department
- Ensure all transactions are processed in line with the criteria defined by CBK and the AML policy of the Bank
- Ensure compliance with established internal control policies and procedures, and follow-up to correct any deficiencies against criminal / fraudulent operations and prevent unnecessary risk or exposure
- Maximize loan and deposit accounts by developing new business as well as maintaining present customers through aggressive sales and cross-selling
Review and Monitoring
- Supervise the Branch in regard to appearance, maintenance, and prescribed security controls to protect the facility
- Generate and escalate periodic and requested reports ensuring accuracy and timely delivery
- Review the Branch performance, efficiency and profitability report and identify / implement corrective plan(s) as needed to meet required performance.
- Internal Interactions-
- Participate in the various cross-functional committees / teams for multiple purposes to achieve optimal co-operation and seamless quality service
- Assess sales performance and regularly communicate performance results to Branch staff.
- Conduct sales staff meetings and address / suggest methods to handle performance problems.
- Attend to the needs of existing and prospective clients, including opening new accounts, certifying cheques and handling client complaints. Makes loans to individual clients within prescribed limitations of lending authority
- External Representation
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with vendors, landlords and other business associations to facilitate the business of the Bank
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|