The IT Field Service Technician position will perform various IT related projects. The projects will involve Computers, Kiosks, UPS, Networks, WAPs, Hardware cabinets, Racks, Cabling and other computer related technical solutions.
- Perform installation and service of Computer or IT related Equipment per customer specifications and according to local guidelines.
Testing and certification of Computers, IT Equipment, Cabling, and other IT related equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repair issues with network communications.
Repairing Hardware, like Printer, Kiosk Screen, Cash Box Reader
- Installation of various support structures including; cable racks, j-hooks, inner duct, and other related structures.
- Coordinate with the customer, other trades on the job site and team members for the purpose of completing projects effectively.
- Complete required documentation timely, in written and/or electronic formats.
- Follow specific communication requirements regarding job site as directed.
- Transport necessary items (e.g. tools, equipment, supplies, etc.) to ensure the availability of materials requires for the client site.
- Manage materials inventory.
- Effectively read and understand prints and layouts.
- Attend meetings, training, and seminars for the purpose of conveying and/or learning information required to perform job functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Certification / diploma