A foreign exchange, or FX, dealer invests a corporations funds on currencies markets with a profit motive or as part of a risk management (hedging) strategy. An FX dealer applies quantitative methods, such as VaR (value at risk) and Monte Carlo simulation, to manage financial risks inherent in a firms foreign currency portfolios.
– Develop strategies for building relationships with experienced corporate clients.
– Manage all elements of a client portfolio
– Manage the complete sales cycle process to ensure maximum productivity and completion of sales/pipeline reports and competitor information
– Communicate customer requirements, sales, and lead information with the trading team and management
– Adhere to the Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering procedures, as well as all company policies
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Investment, Securities & Funds|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|