Quest is working with a highly successful business conglomerate in the Middle East, looking for a talented Fashion Designer. This role is based in Kuwait and we are looking for someone with at least 4 years’ experience.
As a Fashion Designer, you will:
– Generate new designs for your assigned category
– Execute designs based on department target, policies, and processes
– Work closely with Graphic Designers for mock ups / prototype designs
– Implement necessary design changes according to feedback and guidelines
– Oversee fabric/ material procurement through coordinating with buyers
– Coordinate with buyers in on final specs, pre-prod samples, etc
– Keep updated with industry trends and best practices
Desirable skills and background:
– Bachelor’s degree in Design, Fashion, Art, or related fields
– Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role within fashion / lifestyle / luxury women categories
– Strong skills in design related software
– Skilled in tailoring, sketching, pattern making, producing concept boards, etc.
– Updated on the test trends, with excellent knowledge in garment and raw materials
– Good understanding of merchandising concepts in the retail environment
– Highly creative and can produce designs within a given deadline
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you think you have the qualifications for this exciting opportunity and would like to be part of this highly successful company, please apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Beauty and Fashion|
|Company Industry:||Fashion Design|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|