1. Providing various reports and workings for Management.
2. Following up with customers for the outstanding dues.
3. Solving customer queries and disputes.
4. Arranging for copy of invoices and necessary documents for customers.
5. Forwarding the SOA to customers on a monthly basis.
6. Reconciliation of SOA of customers.
7. Providing the overdue customer status for Management.
8. Compiling Documents for clearing the bank transactions of customers.
9. Coordinating with the traffic fine department for raising traffic fine invoices and for delivering duplicate invoices for the customers.
10. Reviewing the monthly provision list and clearing the on account credits.
11. Verification of payment status of customers for order of new vehicles and follow up for payment.
12. Arranging for daily cheque collection.
13. Preparing Monthly report of Cash / Cheque collection for forwarding to accounts department.
14. Preparing Monthly collection report of the customer’s payment.
15. Sending mails to the customers for getting the invoice details of the bank transfers made.
16. Follow up with customers for bounced cheque.
17. Reconciliation of bank statements. 18. Maintaining records of Bank Guarantees.
19. Following up with the customer for the renewal of bank guarantees.
20. Confirmation of month end invoices (credit approval of invoices).
21. Collection analysis.
22. Preparing memos and letters for customers as and when required.
23. Updating the follow up status of the customers in the System.
24. Providing the proposed list of customers to transfer to Legal.
25. Providing the invoice details for the cashier to clear the cheque/cash payment.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|