Plans, develops, and implements brand strategies and marketing programs by performing the following duties:
- Supports our new brand promise, brand vision, brand position, brand architecture and achieves overall business goals for the brand.
- Identify, evaluate marketing strategy, and develop new channels of creating the brand based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct, promote and position brand activities by ensuring that brand guidelines are maintained in collaboration with the Sales Department.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Conducts analysis and periodical reviews of the brand, competitive, category, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity and marketplace performance.
- Leads consumer and brand learning plan development and oversees execution and findings of research studies.
- Producing annual and quarterly forecasts and strategic planning to achieve sales and target.
- Drives consumer understanding and insights that defines our prime prospects’ needs, attitudes and values in order for consumers to have stronger and more impactful brand experiences.
- Oversee the planning for purchases, stock monitoring and control, sales & inventory of brands and products on monthly, quarterly, & yearly basis.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Jewelry & Gold
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma