- Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
- Gathering information from customers about issues with their electrical system.
- Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
- Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
- Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
- Servicing and repairing electrical systems on agricultural vehicles.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|