Job Role & Purpose:
The job holder will assist in managing, planning, designing, implementing and administrating Burgan’s comprehensive total rewards strategy, framework and programs.
He/she will assist in managing employees’ total rewards programs that will contribute to overall Bank’s performance, organizational trust and satisfaction. Moreover, to ensure effective staff engagement and the ability to attract, retain and motivate qualified employees and enhancing the Bank’s business profile. The jobholder will also handle the responsibility of evaluating and providing recommendations on total rewards strategies while also assisting in promoting the Bank’s employee value proposition according to the related policies, procedures and in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Contribute in the execution and implementation of annual/periodic projects such as annual salary review and bonus exercise, performance appraisal including non-cash rewards, annual remuneration system reviews etc.
- Analyze and assist in the management of employees’ exits / separations as per Burgan’s rewards- related policies and provide recommendations where and when required.
Assist in managing and reviewing the calculations submitted and post payroll data to payroll records also, ensuring appropriate withholding of Social Security; employee benefits contributions etc.
- Contribute within the preparation and processing of payroll information, to ensure accuracy of staff compensation.
- Assist in the management of day-to-day and of HR – Operations responsibilities including but not limited to Leaves, Health & Life Insurance, PIFSS as well as familiarizes employees with established policies, procedures, rules, and regulations. minister the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Bank’s sales incentive programs, inclusive of annual testing and plan structure validation
- Serve as a subject matter expert for compensation and counsel Human Resources related functions on best practices & provide recommendations for the appropriate pay positioning of individual cases.
- Assess the effectiveness of the current total rewards and benefit programs and work on identifying best practices through benchmarks and align it within HR strategy and business goals.
- Execute the Bank’s rewards policy and enhance it towards a Total Reward Model and Pay for Performance practices in the Bank
- Support in the development and management of Human Resources Information Systems to enhance Human Resources reporting/analytics capabilities on rewards management.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the Bank’s rules, regulations and also standards that are in the concerned field and related matters of the interest to the department.
Keeps abreast of regulatory changes affecting total rewards, including leave requirements and ensures Burgan’s benefit plans and practices are within related regulatory requirements.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|